Your complaints or concerns are important to us.
We are committed to responding properly to your complaint.
- If we do not agree with your view of our service, we will explain the reasons why. We hope this will enable you to understand better, even if some of your concerns remain.
- If we do agree with all or part of your complaint, we will apologise and take other steps we consider appropriate to provide a remedy for our failure.
If you are still not satisfied with the final outcome of your complaint, you can ask the Local Ombudsman to look into your case. The Local Ombudsman will:
- look into the actions of the Police and Crime Panel
- investigate further if they feel the Panel has not acted correctly
- provide you with a decision on your complaint
- provide the service free of charge
You can contact the Ombudsman directly at:
The Local Government Ombudsman
Call the LGO Advice Team on 0300 061 0614 or
0845 602 1983
Write to the Local Government Ombudsman,
PO Box 4771
Coventry CV4 0EH
If you want to complain about the behaviour of a member of the Police and Crime Panel you should write to:
The Monitoring Officer
Police and Crime Panel
Wakefield Town Hall
Wakefield WF1 2QW